SBI Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 31 SCO Posts in Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, SBI, Mumbai, Maharashtra. Online Applications are invited by State Bank of India from 09 Jan 2019 to 31 Jan 2019 for 31 vacancies.
Organization Name: State Bank of India (SBI)
Employment Category: Bank Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 31
Job Location: Mumbai
Name of the Post:
- Deputy Manager (Statistician) – 02
- Project Development Manager (Digital Initiatives) – 03
- Manager (Servicing-Digital Initiatives) – 03
- Manager (Business Analyst/ Customer Service Analyst) – 02
- Manager (Online Fulfillment/ Integration & Journeys/ Superstore Fulfillment) – 03
- Manager (Digital Marketing) – 04
- Head (Legal) – 01
- DGM (NCLT) – 01
- DGM (Law) – 01
- Executive (Credit Monitoring) – 10
- Head (Product, Investment & Research) – 01
- Candidate should have the minimum qualification of Graduation/ Post Graduation/ B.E or B.Tech/ Degree in Law/ Chartered Accountant.
- Minimum Age Limit: 22 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 62 years
- Short Listing
Pay Scale: Rs.31,705 – Rs.51,490/-
- General/OBC Applicants: Rs.600/-
- All Other Applicants (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD): Rs.100/-
How to Apply:
- Log on to SBI careers page at official website www.sbi.co.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Complete the SBI Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of SBI Recruitment 2018 application form.
- Application Starting Date: 09.01.2019
- Application Closing Date: 31.01.2019