Air India Engineering Services Limited has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Aircraft Maintenance Engineer at 70 posts. Other details of AIESL Recruitment 2019 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Organization Name: Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL)
Employment Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 70
Job Location: Kerala, Maharastra
Name of the Post:
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
- Applicants who have completed 12th or equivalent from a recognized Institute for AIESL Recruitment 2019.
- Maximum Age Limit: 60 Years
- Rs. 95,000 – Rs. 1,28,000/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible Applicants advised to Download and read AIESL Job notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from the official website.
- Applicants must reach advertised venue (Address & Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required).
- “Air India Engineering Services Limited,
Maintenance Repair Organization – Hangar,
Chakkai Thiruvananthapuram – 695007”
- Date Of Interview: 11.02.2019….Read More>>>